Fire Department Skull Embroidered Work Shirt / Shop Shirt
Pickup currently unavailable
Part #: FE50109:
FIRE DEPARTMENT SKULL EMBROIDERED WORK SHIRT / SHOP SHIRT
First in, Last out! Our Fireman Skull is ready for any danger that comes his way. Inspired by the many Fireman who need that adrenaline rush while on the job and off. Many Fireman are also Bikers, so this design represents the Speed part with a piston and the Danger part with an Axe to get the job done.
When she tells you wear something nice but you don't want to look like a nerd, this is the button down shirt to grab. This work shirt, shop shirt , mechanic shirt, whatever you want to call it, is a work of art.
Nobody on the planet is doing embroidered work shirts like ours. With designs for Motorheads, Gearheads, Bikers, Hot Rodders, Kustom Kulture Kooks, Rockers, Rappers and your run of the mill Hooligan.
Our goal with our embroidered work shirts is to offer killer designs at the best quality possible at a reasonable price. We know you work for your money and we want you to be blown away by the quality of our embroidered work shirts and be 100% happy with your purchase. It's like having a friend with embroidery machine
Our work shirts are the finest in the market place. Not saying this because it's our company, it is just a fact. Here are the features that make this shirt so special:
Please Note: Due to the high amount of embroidery, we highly recommend you dry clean our embroidered work shirt at your professional dry cleaner only
• 35/65 Poly/cotton blend for comfort
• Full mesh interior lining for additional comfort
• High quality embroidery done right here in New York
• Shirts are generously sized for comfortable fit, for a tighter fit order one size down
• Lethal Threat skull gauge sleeve embroidery
• Over pocket embroidery
• Lethal Threat buttons
• Lethal Threat gauge Skull woven label
• Logoed neck tape
• Direct embroidery, no cheap patches
• Two front chest pockets
• Snap down collar to prevent collar flap when riding
• Generous sizing - if in between sizes order the smaller size
Note: Please be careful, no returns are accepted for customized work shirts.
Embroidered Work shirts are made as ordered, please add an additional two/three days for order processing.
Height 6'1", Weight 175 lbs - Wearing size Large